Trump blocks proposed CDC guidelines for post-lockdown
Some reasonable stuff in there:
- Encourage employees who are sick to stay at home.
- Implement flexible sick leave and other flexible policies and practices,such as telework, if feasible.
- Use gloves when removing garbage bags or handling and disposing of trash and wash hands afterwards
But some of it pretty onerous:
- Schools: Cancel all field trips, inter-group events, and extracurricular activities (Phase 1)
- Child care: Space out seating and bedding(head-to -toe positioning) to six feet apart if possible.
- Schools/child care: Avoid sharing electronic devices,toys,books, other games, and learning aids.
- Churches: Limit any sharing of foods,tools, equipment , or supplies.
- Restaurants: Reduce occupancy and limit the size of parties dining in together
- Restaurants: Consider options for dine-in customers to order ahead of time to limit the amount of time spent in the establishment