Monmouth poll: economic issues more important than social issues and Bidens leftward tilt
Interesting that CRT is now pretty well known. And still polarized with almost as many people supporting it as not supporting it.
Spending plans poll well
- 69% think the Republicans/Democrats don't pay enough attention to economic issues
- 68%/64% support for the infrastructure plan/social spending plan. 46% think negotations reducing the size is bad vs 42% good
- 36% think Bidens biggest problem is veering too far to the left vs 36% not gettting Washington working
- 75% approve of schools teaching the history of racism
- 43% approve of schools teaching CRT. 44% disapprove. 11% don't know